Tuesday 21 January 2014

I wasn't very enthusiastic about starting this painting but as I had already penciled it, I had to do it. Once I'd begun I soon got very involved in the painting and my original enthusiasm for this subject returned.
Buying a cheese.   12" x 8"
Three friends discuss the merits of various cheeses, the stall holder giving them his sales pitch.
I loved the interaction between the three friends and the guy selling his cheeses. This is a wine and cheese promotional event on the quayside of Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife. We are going back there next month for three weeks, can't wait.

Watercolor on Saunders w/color board.
For sale - $100.00
Available through 'Dailypaintworks'.
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/graham-berry/buying-a-cheese/194985

No comments:

Post a Comment